In our effort to assist writers Braata has outlined the following guidelines for those interested in being a part of our reading series:
1) Submit a complete script or draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The play should not have been produced in New York City before, (at least not the draft you’re presenting to us).
3) You should be willing to be an active part of the rehearsal process along with the director and cast to facilitate re writes, and or edits where necessary.
4) Your attendance at the reading is mandatory and so is your participation in a post reading talk back with the audience.
5) All submissions must include:
Name and bio of playwright (Max 150 words), play title and synopsis and list of characters.